Our promise to you:
- We will welcome you into our relaxed and professional environment.
- We will listen and respond to your needs.
- We will provide the best treatment available and discuss all options with you.
- We will provide a written treatment plan and estimate.
- We will make every effort to keep to your appointment times.
As a valued patient we expect you:
- To keep your appointments.
- To respect our staff and other patients.
- To pay for your treatments on time and as requested.
- To raise concerns with the practice so we can resolve them.
- To attend regular preventative care appointments to take care of any work we do for you.
- To help us to expand our practice by recommending us to your family and friends.
Very simply, I want to give you the best, or what I would expect in the same situation that you are facing. My priority is to secure and maintain your dental health, through a preventive philosophy.
A further philosophy is one of constant and never ending improvement. Both myself and my staff are committed to ongoing postgraduate education to keep our knowledge and skills up to date.
A proportion of practice profits are reinvested into the business every year to help maintain high standards of care and treatment.
All of our dentistry team boast years of experience in top quality dental care.
Our skills are regularly updated to ensure that you receive up-to-date treatments and advice.